The WWETT Show - Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport - is the only place where professionals in the wastewater and environmental services industries can gather to do all this under one roof:
- Check out the latest products and technology - ready to be bought right off the show floor.
- See the equipment in action at live demos - on the Expo floor and at WWETT Live! at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Attend best-in-class education sessions, to earn your CEUs or just to up your game.
- Add in certification classes, workshops, and technical tours
- Kick back with friends and peers at Industry Appreciation parties, then hit the town and find out why Indy's food and brewery scenes are attracting national attention.
Want to know more? Click here to find out why you should attend WWETT Show 2019, taking place February 20-23, 2019 at the Indiana Convention Center.